1 – BUY THE PRODUCT
2 – FILL IN YOUR ENTRY FORM
3 – CREATE YOUR FILE
Make up your file with the following information (keep a copy before sending):
- Your printed and completed entry form.
- A photocopy of a proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) showing and surrounded by the date, price and reference of the product(s) purchased.
- The IBAN + BIC codes appearing on your Bank Identity Statement or RIB (caution, they are mandatory to be reimbursed).
Your banking institution must be located in the territory of one of the member countries of the SEPA zone ("Single Europ Payments Area") including the European Union. (1)
4 – SEND YOUR FILE (The cost of sending the file will not be refunded)
Send your file within 30 days of the date of purchase (as evidenced by the postmark) in a sufficiently stamped envelope to the following address (keep a copy before sending):
130 RUE Georges Charpak
44115 HAUTE GOULAINE
5 – CONFIRMATION OF FILE
If your application complies with the conditions of the offer, you will receive your refund by bank transfer within 10 weeks (from the deadline for sending applications).
Any file that is illegible, incomplete, fraudulent, does not comply with the conditions of the offer or is sent after 30 days from the date of purchase (as evidenced by the La Poste stamp) will be considered non-compliant and will be definitively rejected. No file (including supporting documents) will be returned.
CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER
• Only one participation and only one product per person residing in Europe (same name, same first name, same address), or per RIB/RICE (the same RIB/RICE will only be accepted once per transaction).
• Under no circumstances may the amount of your refund exceed the purchase price of the product(s) eligible for the offer (price indicated and paid on your proof of purchase).
• Offer valid only on new and non-refurbished products eligible for the offer.
• Offer valid within the limits of available stocks.
• Offer can be combined with any current offer for the same products.
1) The SEPA ("Single European Payments Area") includes all countries of the European Union, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco and San Marino.
By participating in the offer, you agree that the information collected may be recorded and processed by Cambox Vision. They are kept for the duration necessary for the purpose of this processing operation + 2 years.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you. You also have the right to object to the processing operations carried out or to request that they be limited. You can exercise your rights by making a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambox Vision, SAS with a share capital of €2,991,650, RCS Nantes 828,252,759, registered office: 7 Route de Montru, 44330 La Chapelle Heulin